Wolver Hydrauliköl HVLP 15
208 L | 60 L | 20 L
Wolver Hydraulik HVLP 15 – it is zinc-containing working fluids on a mineral basis, which have excellent viscosity-temperature properties and a corresponding all-season characteristic. Due to this, the maximum smoothness of the hydraulic system operation is guaranteed, even under extreme temperature fluctuations and when the system is started up.
DIN 51524 Teil 3
Meets the requirements of
ANFOR NF E 48-603 (HM, HV)
SIS SS 155434
Denison Filterability TP 02100
Hoesch HWN 2333
U.S.Steel 126 u., 127
CETOP RP 91 H (HM, HV)
Sperry Vickers M-3950-S u., I-286-S
FZG-Test A 8,3/90 12
- Superior wear and aging protection
- High shear and oxidation stability
- Enhanced scoring resistance
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Multi-grade performance
- Enhanced protection against corrosion
- Excellent demulsifying ability
- Designed for modernhydraulic systems.
- Particularlyrecommendedfor outdoor hydraulic systems for year round operation.
- Recommendedfor systems exposed to strong temperature variations (roadway gates, baling presses, canal locks, and dams).
- Suitable for use in hydrostatic circuits of construction machines, forklift trucks, container trucks and municipal utility vehicles.
- All season hydraulic oil with outstanding anti-freezing property.
- In accordance with the manufacturer's instructions can also be used as a shock absorber oil.
- Trouble-free system operation, including multi-metal systems
- Long service life
- Reduced wear and scoring under severe operating conditions, especially when a system is exposed to impact loading
- Particularlydesigned for equipment operating in frigid environment (highland climate, winter sports areas, winter road maintenance services, cold storage facilities, freezing installations)
- Reduction in assortment of used lubricants makes order management and logistics less complicated
- Prolonged equipment life
- Protection against infiltrated water
Attention: Service instructions should be observed!
Wolver is a registered trademark of Wolver Lab GmbH