Wolver Vakuumpumpenöl W 110
208 L | 60 L | 20 L
WOLVER Vakuumpumpenöl W 110 is a highly oxidation-stable, paraffin based, close-fractioned mineral oil raffinate without additives. The product is characterised by a low vapour pressure, good lubrication ability and a long lifetime.
ISO 6743-3 (DVC)
Meets the requirements of
- Excellent suitability for rotary vacuum pumps of various types
- Particularly applicable for vacuum compressors being employed to generate ultimate pressures in the fine and rough vacuum range
- Generally usable for rotary and vane piston pumps with simul-taneous sealing, heat conduction and wear reduction of the pump system
- In roots vacuum pumps which are operated with a dry pump chamber WOLVER Vakuumpumpenöl W 110 can be applied for the lubrication of the gear
- Usable for the pumping of air, inert gases and further non-aggressive gases
- WOLVER Vakuumpumpenöl W 110 is assigned to category 2 of used oils and thus is free for disposal.
- WOLVER Vakuumpumpenöl W 110 Compressor Oil of VG range is well-tolerated with comparable lubrications and thus can be mixed. However, it is recommendable to use only WOLVER Vakuumpumpenöl W 110 compressor oil of VG-range when refilling.
Attention: Service instructions should be observed!
Wolver is a registered trademark of Wolver Lab GmbH