Wolver Two Stroke Speed 2T
200 L | 60 L | 1 L
Two Stroke SPEED 2-T is a modern two-stroke engine oil with synthetic basic oils and extremely effective "low smoke" two-stroke additives for universal use in combined and fresh oil lubricated air and water-cooled two-stroke gasoline engines.
Two Stroke SPEED 2-T is because of its additives excellent suitable for modern high-performance two-stroke engines of cars, motor-bikes, lawn-mowers, saw chain-driver, snowmobiles etc.
Meets the requirements of
- Very well wear protection
- Excellent high temperature characteristics
- Good sticking and pressure-bursting lubrication film
- Excellent corrosion protection
- First-rate oxidation stability
- Very low ash content
- Optimal operating reliability
- Environment-friendly - no smoke formation
- Protects against deposits - spark-plug bridge formation
- Suitable for racing
- Universally usable
- Selfmixing in tank
- Selfmixing and for separate lubrication
- Air- and watercooled two-stroke engines
- Mixing ratio up to 1:32-1:100 (Please observe service instructions)
- WOLVER Two Stroke SPEED 2-T is assigned to category 2 of used oils and thus is free for disposal.
- WOLVER Two Stroke SPEED 2-T is fully compatible to comparable lubricants and can be mixed safely. However, it is recommended to refill WOLVER Two Stroke SPEED 2-T only.
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C
|Density at 15.6 °C
|1L - Can
|208L - Barrel
Attention: Service instructions should be observed!
Wolver is a registered trademark of Wolver Lab GmbH