Wolver Rally Special 10W-60
208 L | 60 L | 20 L | 5 L | 4 L | 1 L
WOLVER Rally Special SAE 10W-60 is a HC-Synthetic engine oil for highly loaded petrol and diesel car engines.
WOLVER Rally Special SAE 10W-60 is ideal for engines which are submitted to hardest conditions in motor sports. With its broad viscosity SAE 10W-60 extremely high temperature stability can be assured.
WOLVER Rally Special SAE 10W-60 fulfils the high quality requirements of all car producers.
Meets the requirements of:
VW 501.01, 505.00
- High wear protection
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Minimal frictional loss
- High cleaning capability
- High oxidation and temperature stability
- Prevents black sludge formation
- Excellent cold starting behaviour
- Very good operating reliability
- Optimises motor performance
- Optimal engine cleanliness
- Low oil consumption
- High margin of performance and high product stability
- All-year operation
- High-performance and normal four-stroke petrol engines
- with multivalve technology
- with turbo charging
- with catalyst technology
- Passenger car diesel engines
- Suction diesel
- Turbo diesel
- CDI- and TDI motors
- WOLVER Rally Special SAE 10W-60 is assigned to category 2 of used oils and thus is free for disposal.
- WOLVER Rally Special SAE 10W60 is fully compatible to custumary HD oils and can be mixed without any doubts. However, to take full advantage of WOLVER Rally Special SAE 10W-60 it is recommendable to use only WOLVER Rally Special SAE 10W-60 when refilling.
|Specific weight at 15°C
|Viscosity at -30°C
|Viscosity at 40°C
|Viscosity at 100°C
|Flash point COC
Attention: Service instructions should be observed!
Wolver is a registered trademark of Wolver Lab GmbH