Wolver Hydrauliköl HVLP 32
208 L | 60 L | 20 L
Wolver Hydraulik HVLP 32 – it is zinc-containing working fluids on a mineral basis, which have excellent viscosity-temperature properties and a corresponding all-season characteristic. Due to this, the maximum smoothness of the hydraulic system operation is guaranteed, even under extreme temperature fluctuations and when the system is started up.
DIN 51524 Teil 3
Meets the requirements of
ANFOR NF E 48-603 (HM, HV)
SIS SS 155434
Denison Filterability TP 02100
Hoesch HWN 2333
U.S.Steel 126 u., 127
CETOP RP 91 H (HM, HV)
Sperry Vickers M-3950-S u., I-286-S
FZG-Test A 8,3/90 12
- Excellent protection against wear and aging
- High shear stability and oxidation resistance
- Improved protection against bullying
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- All-season characteristic
- Improved corrosion protection
- Excellent demulsibility
- Uninterrupted operation even in systems made of different metals
- Long oil life
- Reducing wear and tear under severe operating conditions, especially when impact loads
- Designed mainly for equipment operating in a cold climate (mountainous terrain, winter sports zones, winter road service, refrigerators, freezers)
- Reduced assortment of used lubricants - simplification of orders and logistics
- Long service life of equipment
- Protection against penetrating water
- Designed for modern hydraulic systems.
- Particularly recommended for hydraulic systems operating year-round in the open air.
- Recommended for systems subject to strong temperature fluctuations (barriers, baling presses, sluices, dams).
- They are used in hydrostatic systems of construction machines, forklift trucks, container trucks and municipal vehicles.
|20L - Pail
|208L - Barrel
Attention: Service instructions should be observed!
Wolver is a registered trademark of Wolver Lab GmbH